HOW DOES IT WORK?
Create a community for your team, group, club, or association. Select which activity applets you want to use, invite your members, and get playing!
* Group Play for running sessions and courses.
* Team Manager for publishing fixtures and managing player availability.
* Quick Play helps your members to organise their own sports activities with each other.
* Leagues, Tournaments, and Ladders allows your players to organise matches and enter results right through the app.
* Progress Pathways for monitoring player development.
* News, Diary, Messaging, and Chat for all your communication needs.
* PlayPay provides an easy way to take payments.
With all your activities in one place Playwaze provides a simple one stop portal into your all your sports group's activities. Makes it easier to organise and more engaging for your members.
With a range of configurable notification options you can be sure that everyone will know who's playing, where they're playing, where they are in the competitions, what courses and sessions are available, when the next match is, and how much they need to pay.
The Playwaze app can be downloaded for free and you will have full interactive access to all features free for 60 days. The Playwaze website provides full interactive access to all features free at all times.
Once your app's 60 day free trial has expired you can continue using the Playwaze app for free, but you will no longer be able to submit data through it e.g. enter results, post messages, and sign up for fixtures. You'll still be able to see all your activities and you'll continue to receive all your Playwaze notifications.
There are two app upgrade options:
* Monthly priced at £0.79 a month.
* Yearly priced at £5.99 a year.
Both upgrade subscriptions will give you full interactive access to limitless Playwaze communities while the upgrade subscription is active.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.