PlumSlice Ecommerce Tools:
Product Information Management (PIM) module ensures your extended teams collaborate to create product data that is consistent and accurate across all marketing channels and marketplaces.
PIM saves supply chain time since all stakeholders have visibility into same information. PIM enables you to make product sales faster reducing time to market for multiple channels and marketplaces.
SELECT module streamlines new product decision making from tradeshows to vendor displays, enabling you to collaborate and compare with internal teams and suppliers, fast track quotes and stay ahead of the game.
DEVELOP module is your go-to tool for creating new product concepts, then making sure ideas move from concept to production early enough to leverage consumer interest.
RESEARCH module collects ideas and inspiration from customers, your own team members and the world at large to bring the most powerfully creative products to market.
1. Mobile-friendly tool suite gives your team and external suppliers visibility into the product cycle from anywhere in the world, direct from their phone or tablet.
2. Early customer collaboration mechanism means you develop products that customers really want to buy.
3. Real time back and forth with suppliers via the PIM module catches product information errors early enough to make corrections and mitigates risk of inaccurate consumer information.
4. Development tools keep all teams on track, so your products can get to market quickly enough to capture consumer sales.
5. Analytics capability helps you see which keywords and channels are prompting customer clickthroughs and product information retrieval.
6. Modular tools allow you to choose which ones meet your needs-pick any combination since they are all fully integrated with each other.
7. Collaboration technology gives you capability to get quick consensus on pricing changes.
IN USE WORLDWIDE
We have an international cross section of retailers working with our solutions and services. These include a major sports retailer based in Los Angeles; one of the most successful top designer label shopping sites in the U.S., and one of the country’s largest home storage and organisation retailers. PlumSlice also has one of Greece’s largest retailers as a customer and is working in India with some of the up and coming ecommerce companies.
GET THE FULL PICTURE WITH PLUMSLICE
Our founding and development teams have combined decades of experience in technology, ecommerce and operations in some of the world’s leading retail brands. We approach software as service solutions from this perspective, of having dealt with issues of data and process integrity, product management and team collaboration. So we have developed our cloud based solutions using the latest architecture on a modular platform, enabling retailers to easily integrate our software into their day-to-day operations, and addressing issues of today’s environment, not that of 20 years ago.
PlumSlice has, from the beginning, designed these modules to make your ecommerce business run more smoothly, get products to market faster, and improve your product margin. For more information visit http://www.plumslice.com or email us at email@example.com to schedule a demo.