Poke Genie helps you conveniently calculate the IVs of your Pokemon by activating overlay of Pokemon Go screen and automatically gathering information with image recognition. Even team leader's appraisal comments are automatically detected and filled in. No need to enter stats yourself, and no need to leave Pokemon Go while checking IV!
Even better, a history of scan results is automatically saved and displayed in an easy-to-read view, thus keeping a reliable and easily sortable/filterable record. With Poke Genie, you can effortlessly evaluate and keep track of your entire collection in Pokemon Go.
Ever wonder how much CP your Pokemon will have after powering it up or evolution? Poke Genie's "simulate power-up and evolution" feature shows you the exact CP and HP range as well as the amount of dust and candies it costs for each power-up and evolution. Poke Genie calculates these based on your own Pokemon's IV to give you the most precise results.
Relying only on Pokemon Go screen overlay/screenshot and requiring no logins, Poke Genie is fully compliant with Niantic’s terms of service and safe to use. In addition, Poke Genie doesn’t require Internet access, and can be used entirely offline.
Poke Genie is a must have guide app for any Pokemon Go fan!
How to check IV:
1) Set your current trainer level and team on Poke Genie main page
2) Press the “START” button to activate screen overlay of Pokemon Go
3) Open Pokemon details page and tap the Poke Genie floating button
Poke Genie does everything else. It's that simple!
* On devices that are not compatible with live overlay screen capture, Poke Genie offers a screenshot mode which will display IV results in an overlay window after a Pokemon screenshot is taken.
For both modes, please follow the quick start guide on the Poke Genie main page. Tutorial for advanced features are available in the side menu.
- Check IV of Pokemon efficiently and risk-free by automatic detection of stats from Pokemon Go screen overlay (screenshot mode also available)
- Automatic detection of team leader’s appraisal to narrow down IV combinations
- Automatic CP arc alignment to calculate the exact Pokemon level (a critical stat for accurate IV calculation)
- Display all IV combinations as well as IV range
- Keep a history of scan results (filterable/sortable)
- Simulate power ups and evolutions
- Detailed moveset analysis with stats such as DPS, EPS, and CD
- An absolutely safe tool to check IV
- Fully functional offline
We are actively improving our scan accuracy. If you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Poke Genie is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Pokémon brand, Niantic, Pokemon Go, or Nintendo.