A simple currency convert / calculator allows you to convert and view graphs between 153 different currencies. These values will be available offline and you can also see historical currency rates. A simple support for bitcoin exists as well.
The graph mode features a fully zoomable and scrollable interface, allowing you to view price/volume/technical data for every date since IPO and every minute transaction for the last 5 days.
Full access to different commodity future prices and gold graphs.
Feature suggestions can be added at: https://goo.gl/forms/42w1am2YP1to0lAL2
* Download your Yahoo Finance / Google Finance portfolios.
* Edit portfolio holdings
* Different portfolios support different holdings currency.
* Live Data Graph (15 min delayed)
* IPO Data Graph
* Commodity futures data
* Options data
* Simple currency converter
* Zoom in and out in the graph data
* Scroll back and forth in the graph time line
* Full pinch to zoom support
* Simple double tap zoom in / zoom out for one handed operation.
* Create multiple portfolios
* Summary view for all portfolio holdings
* Set price alarms on any symbol
* Optional price alert background service
* Widgets for holdings and prices
* Support for custom assets
* Bollinger Band indicators (BB)
* Simple Moving Average ( SMA )
* Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
* Relative Strength Index (RSI)
* Slow Stochastics
* Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
* Rate of Change (ROC)
* Trend lines
* News sorted per portfolio
* Symbols news page
* Cache graphs for off-line access
* Info page gives you access to several technical indicators, ex Yield, Float, Dividend etc.
* Symbol list background color aligned to current change allows you to easy spot biggest movers ( > 5% ).
* Full support for drag and drop between portfolios
* Auto update of outdated futures
* Tested on many tablets and phones
* Clean and simple interface
Please note that retrieved data is not perfect.
* You can not get historical data for the commodities, except for gold
* The commodity live data is good for some, worse for some.
* Currency support for less used currencies is so so.
Feedback is appreciated. If you have any problems logging in too yahoo / feature suggestions or just any comments, please contact me before rating me so I can help solve the issues.
The graph system is based on a heavily modified version of GraphView:
If you have any problems, please contact me so I can help solve the issues.