Have you ever worried about someone read your private messages? Ever got a phone call at an awkward time? Ever worried about someone check your call logs casually or purposely?
Private Contacts helps you out!
Private Contacts sets up a personal space on your phone where you can add any contacts in. After that, incoming/outgoing messages(SMS) and call logs between private contacts will be kept in that personal space without shown in normal message box or call log history.
Features of Private Contacts:
• Hide your private contacts from system address book
• Secure your sms by hiding your messages into Private Contacts.
• Hide your secret call logs and block your sensitive call at awkward time.
• Alert with a 'dummy SMS or vibrate when you get messages or phone call. You can be notified when new messages or calls arrive but only you know what they really are.
• Shake your phone to close Private Contacts in a hurry
• Hide App icon: Make Private Contacts icon disappear from your home screen and it can only be found again with the correct password, so no one knows it exists.
• Password recovery: Worried about forgetting your password? Set a security question in Private Contacts so you can retrieve it.
1. If Private Contacts was uninstalled, can I find my contacts and messages back?
Yes, you can. After installing Private Contacts again, you can restore your private data by inputting your previous password.
2. Where are the Private Contacts app data backup files?
App backup files are stored in the folder (PrivateContacts) of SD card, which is hided by popular file browsers by default. (DO NOT delete the folder or files in it, otherwise your previous Private Contacts backup data will lost.
3. How to transfer data to my new phone?
Please copy the Private Contacts backup data folder PrivateContacts to your new device\'s SD card after installing. After installing Private Contacts on the new device, you can restore your private data and you can use your old password.
4. What can I do if I forgot my password?
You can try to input wrong password more than 3 times in Locking UI, then click the forgot password and enter your answer for your secret question then enter new password.
5. How do I enter Private Contacts in hide mode？
In hide mode, you can enter Private Contacts by opening the phone's dial pad, inputting "##your password" (for example, input ##1234 if your password is "1234" ), then clicking Send (or Call) button.
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com