* Edit those generated dungeons, make them castlier, dungeonier, or mappier...
* Place TRAPS, TREASURES, AMBUSHES, MONSTERS, any many other events in those dungeons that you edited which were generated by some magic in the first place.
* Sometimes just go the dedicated community and see other dungeons that people created and steal their ideas and use them as your own.
* As the guilt overtakes you, share your own dungeon with the world, hoping that someone else will appreciate your genius in game mastering and steal your ideas
* Generate silly names for your dungeon, giggle like the silly billy you might be
* Adore the beautiful backgrounds we painstakingly blurred to enhance the mood of your game session with vague suggestions of endless vistas.
Hi, we are creating the dream tool for dungeon masters of the world who enjoy a good tabletop rpg game. With ProDnD you can GENERATE infinite maps, EDIT them as you wish, and ORGANIZE your campaign with note taking feature. Best of all you can SHARE it with the world, see other people's maps, submit your own, or use each other's notes.
Most Table Top RPG apps aim to replace crucial elements of the table-top experience. Dice rollers, or even entire map systems where graphics are awesome, generators which are overly specific and look like accounting sheets rather than a story element.
We're trying to do the opposite. We're creating ProDnD as a imagination enhancer, creation facilitator, and a platform of sharing. To us, a random generator should not replace your imagination but spark it.
So we hope you enjoy ProDnD as we do making it and share your maps with us at the dedicated subreddit www.reddit.com/r/prodndmaps
IMPORTANT NEWS: FREE FEATURE with the latest update. We listened to our users' wonderful feedback and released the latest addition for free. You can now edit your dungeons. How about that.
IMPORTANT NEWS 2 and DISCLAIMER: Hi y'all. We've got our new promo video. Some of the shown features are paid, and some are coming soon. Really soon... Thanks to your support we are continuing to make ProDnD the app it is meant to become.
Q-What is this app good for?
A-Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition, or any edition for that matter, Pathfinder, any table top rpg system that uses square maps.
A-Inspiring artwork, more editor capabilities, event generators, IAP overhaul to make it more user friendly, tiny little ai agents that live in your dungeon and dig stuff up so you let your dungeon be infested by goblins and they poop all over the place, and many others. Too many to count really. Maybe we should make our feature list on trello public. Let us know if you like that idea.
Q-Who is Gray Lake Studios?
A-We're two brothers who started up a tiny company located in Utrecht, the Netherlands.