How it works!
- All you need to do is to create a Web Page for each of the Clues and the Welcome Pages
- Once the We Pages created, Connect to our Set up site http://Setup.ProScavengerHunt.com and enter your information
- A link will be generated for your Scavenger Hunt
- Organizers and Participants each need ProScavengerHunt installed on their device (iPhone, iPod, iPad) and an Internet Connection
- Send this link to your Participants before the start of the Scavenger Hunt
- Participants will then copy the link in the Settings and are ready to start!
- Live Map
- Time elapsed and remaining
- Clues List and Details View (Customizable)
- Social Site (Customizable)
- Urgent Pickup: allows Participants to request a pickup if they are lost or in trouble (Customizable)
- In App Tutorial
Important: Make sure you have the tools and knowledge available to create and host your own WebPages. ProScavengerHunt does not provide any support for the Web Pages Creations and Hosting.
Founded in Irvine, CA by Mobile Computing Veterans in 2007, Zysco is dedicated to empower the new Mobile Generation with intuitive and sophisticated Productivity Applications