Prog rock has undergone such a renaissance in the past three years it now forms a major and respected part of rock music as a whole, its influence ranging from as far as the original practitioners like Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Yes, Genesis and co through ‘80s standard bearers like Marillion and Asia through to the progressive movers and shakers of today; bands such as Porcupine Tree and Dream Theater, Muse and Radiohead, The Mars Volta and Coheed & Cambria.
Prog reflects this in its broad coverage of the genre. In any one issue you can find an old master like Mike Oldfield, Keith Emerson or Steve Hackett sharing their thoughts whilst young guns like Pain Of Salvation, Anathema, Touchstone or The Reasoning are outing forward their own case for creating a modern slant on the genre.
Packed to the hilt with informative and entertaining interviews with prog musicians old and new and with the most comprehensive reviews and news section a prog fan could possibly hope for, Prog has consistently proved since its inception in January 2009 that it serves prog rock fans every need.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49/ $3.99 / €3.59
1 year £27.99 / $39.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription