This calculator will always be adfree!
Can convert numbers between different number bases (2/8/10/16)
Display shows numbers in binary, hexadecimal, octal and decimal.
Input can be in binary, hexadecimal, octal or decimal.
- 64 bit integer (signed/unsigned)
- 32 bit integer (signed/unsigned)
- 16 bit integer (signed/unsigned)
- 8 bit integer (signed/unsigned)
- 64 bit float (IEEE 754 standard)
- 32 bit float (IEEE 754 standard)
- little-endian and big-endian byte ordering
- Bitwise and
- Bitwise or
- Bitwise not
- Bitwise xor
- Logic shift left
- Logic shift right
- Arithmetic shift right
- Rotate left
- Rotate right
- Random number generator
(Bit operations on floating point numbers works as if they were integers with the same bit structure)
- Supports brackets
- Directly set bits on/off
- 4 different color themes (white/blue/red/black)
- Beautiful transitions!