- Enables new or improves existing business processes through increased mobile productivity
- Grants easy access to enterprise applications and data through automated over-the-air device management
- Mitigates security risks & reduces support costs while leveraging existing IT investments
- Delivers great end-user experience with SSO (single sign-on) using PKI user certificates
- Provides highest level of security for corporate data with support for containerization technology (i.e. Samsung KNOX Workspace)
- Supports BYOD usage with separation of private and business information and mitigation of privacy legal risks
This app uses the Device Administrator permission!
ProMDM Fort requires administrator rights and permissions on your mobile device in order to perform its primary function - which is centralized and remote Mobile Device Management.
These permission & rights are required so that ProMDM EMM system can manage and control high privileged functionalities of user device, such as: set password policy, control storage area encryption, set device locks settings, perform device lock, wipe the device's data (restore factory settings), disable the camera.