This app provides a brief overview to anyone new to ITIL Service Management and is a handy reference
This app helps people familiarize themselves on the basics of the ITIL Service Management framework prior to start of ITIL training courses.
• Videos: Alan Holmes, QA’s Head of Service Management – Product Development speaks about the various stages of the service management lifecycle and explains the importance of each of these.
• Test Preparation: The quiz feature helps you practice for the foundation level exam
• Exam Tips: The exam guidance and tips prepare delegates for the question types and best possible responses
• ITIL 2011: Explains the key differences between ITIL 2011 and ITIL 2007 (formerly known as Version 3 or V3)
• Glossary: This sections lists the key terms and acronyms associated with the Service Management Lifecycle.