- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Receive alerts when new issues are available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Full screen figure and table viewer
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Share figures or tables via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.
About the Journal:
The Quarterly Journal is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading meteorological journals and contains papers, notes and correspondence by leading meteorologists presenting the results of their research. This includes original research in the atmospheric sciences, applied meteorology and physical oceanography in a journal which is published eight times a year with additional special issues. Comprehensive review articles, short articles describing minor investigations, or comments on published papers are also considered.
Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society has an impact factor of 3.252.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.