- Play 34 Levels of increasing difficulty
- Endure as long as you can in Endless mode
- Avoid 3 enemy types
- Leverage 3 types of special defense
- Hear voice over for the story and reactions
- Listen to original music and sound effects
- Compete with others on the online leaderboard
Deep in space as the universe brightened from the dark ages, a lone curious Quip ventured into a chaotic inexplicable region of space to find far more than she expected.
Quip Anomaly takes place shortly after the dark ages of the universe. In this volatile time of new and emerging stars, a particularly curious nebula had within it a unique and confusing anomaly.
The player character Virnu is a Quip, which are sentient spheroid entities that travel freely through space. They consist of a "quantum brain" surrounded by an aura that provides sensory input and propulsion.
Virnu is a curious but timid scholar. The game begins after she enters the spatial anomaly. There she discovers this place is not only enigmatic, it's downright hostile.