Multifunctional. You can control many settings and functions. Configure permissions for sites.
Designed to control one hand: an omnibox in the toolbar is at the bottom.
You can open links in the background in any application. Clicking on the link it will not open the browser, but will open the link in the background. To open it in the browser - open the notification in the panel.
Five tabs: switch by clicking on the toolbar.
- swipe left on the toolbar - bookmarks.
- swipe right to the toolbar - readLater
- Svayp up - Closing the program
Also there are functions:
• PassStorage: Save links with login data (login, password)
• ReadLater: links that should not be in "bookmarks", but at the moment you do not want to read them ... (Perfectly replaces "many tabs" without extra resources)
• PIN code
• Shortcuts for Android Nougat