Raspberry Manager is an app to control the Raspberry board and receive information from it through the network.
The app shows a grid and tapping on it you can insert specialized widgets to send and receive information from Raspberry PI. For a better visualization or control, each widget can be zoomed by the means of a double tap on it;
tap on Configure for configuring the widget itself.
Some widgets are:
- Display Widget: shows values coming from your Raspberry (i.e. Temperature). It can show numbers with 0,1,2,3 decimal digits or rolling text
- LED Widget: shows a LED that can be turned on and off through digital values from Raspberry
- Switch Widget: sets a digital value to Raspberry
- Switch & LED Widget: a combination of the two previous widgets to save space when they are used together with the same variable
- Push Button Widget: temporarily sets a digital value to Raspberry
- Knob Widget: sets a non-digital value to Raspberry
- SD Widget: shows the list of files in the root of SD Card and selecting a file it shows the content
- Graph Widget: graphs values in (almost) real time coming from your Raspberry (e.g. instantaneous temperature)
- Logged Data Graph Widget: graphs up to 5 values logged onto the SD Card attached to Raspberry. iOSController library and iOSControllerWiFi library have helping functions to log data onto the SD Card
- Alarm Widget: configures an alarm on the Raspberry board which is then fired at the desired time. The alarm is fired even if the iOS device is not connected and retained across power off - power on cycles
- Command Widget: allows to send a command (text message) to Raspberry once the yellow button is tapped. You can add more Command Widgets to send different commands
- Rover Controller Widget: allows driving a rover robot just rotating the device
- Sound Alarm Widget: sounds an alarm each time the associated condition is verified
- Threshold Widget: allows setting a threshold to the Raspberry board (e.g. the room temperature under which the board has to start an heater)
- Console Widget: helps the user to debug the Raspberry code, receiving and displaying debugging messages
Other widgets are available, please see support site.
Each widget is associated with a variable (i.e. T), which is either written or read by the program running on the board allowing the iOS app receiving information from Raspberry or controlling it.
The app can be easily connected to more boards (one at a time), to switch from one board to another tap on Connections. User can easily manage different lists of widgets and switch among them in order to control different projects. Any widget list can be shared between own devices and/or other users, through an email message.
An C/C++ library (IOSController) is available to easily integrate your own projects with Raspberry Manager.
IOSController, related documentation, a C demo program and a video tutorial are available for free at my site.
Available In-App purchases:
- Code Generator: allows to generate the communication infrastructure between the Raspberry board and iOS device and the code for each chosen widget in order to simplify the programming effort on Raspberry board. Code can be directly uploaded to Raspberry PI, modified and then downloaded to the iOS device.
Continuous use of background location can dramatically decrease battery life.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet