New life for RaspController !!! The app has been completely redesigned, improved GPIO support and extended functions already present.
Features included in the app:
- GPIO managment (On/Off or impulsive function)
- File manager (Explore the content of Raspberry PI, copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files)
- Shell SSH (Send custom commands to your Raspberry PI)
- Camera (Shows images of the camera connected to the Raspberry PI)
- Support for sensor DHT11/22 (Humidity and temperature)
- Support for sensor DS18B20 (Temperature)
- Support for Sense Hat
- Info Raspberry PI (Read all the information of the connected device)
- Pinout and diagrams
- Wake On Lan (Use Raspberry PI to send "WakeOnLan" magic packets)
* It use protocol SSH
* Authentication: password or RSA
* Tested on Raspbian
App multilanguage: Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
Full translators list: http://www.gallinaettore.com/android_apps/raspcontroller/#languages
Kindly don't use the Evaluation System for reporting bugs. Instead, please contact me directly.
- What Raspberry PI configuration is required to use RaspController?
1. Root password configured on Raspberry PI.
If you not already did it, you would enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
sudo passwd root
and enter password desired.
2. SSH enabled on Raspberry PI.
To enable SSH commands enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
and enable SSH in the menu 'Advanced options'.
3. To allow SSH with root user.
To allow SSH commands with root user enter in your Raspberry PI terminal:
sudo nano /etc/ssh/sshd_config
sudo leafpad /etc/ssh/sshd_config
and change the line:
At the end save and reboot.
4. Configure RaspController with root user.
Make sure that the device created on RaspController has the user: 'root' and password: root password set on Raspberry PI (step 1).
You can use the user 'pi', but many operations (such as GPIO management, shutdown, reboot...) won't be available.