The unique woven texture also makes the rattan considered flexible so often used in various types of interior decoration. Call it ranging from rustic style, shabby-chic, tropical, up to the theme of the beach.
Rattan processing techniques as indoor furniture is now also increasingly diverse. Not only used as a seat, but also can be used as a basket of clothes, tables, even cabinets. In this application is available a lot of furniture design ideas from rattan are as follows:
1. Rattan Chair: Combine with cloth and foam as cradle, natural wood, and white wall. Rattan chairs make the room look shades of rural as well as shabby-chic.
2. Outdoor Furniture: One of the things that make rattan must have is because this furniture looks fit placed inside or outside the house.
3. Bathroom Decoration: For bathrooms with dry floors or in powder room, rattan baskets look beautiful adorn the corner of the room.
4. Bed Frame: Rattan brings an elegant dark element to the bedroom with plenty of windows and enough lighting.
5. Rattan Containers: With a flat and sturdy cover surface, rattan containers can also serve as a storage area as well as bedside.
6. Dining Chairs: Worried that large rattan furniture meets your dining table? Simply place one or two rattan chairs beside the table and add a folding chair to fill the other side.
7. Coffee Table: For those of you who love to sip coffee, the look of classic and cool rattan furniture can give a different sensation as a container put the cup.
8. Terrace Decorations: A relaxing afternoon while brewing sweet tea will feel complete with the presence of rattan furniture on the terrace.
9. Rattan Basket: Not only looks cute, this wicker basket is perfect for storing your favorite objects.
10. Wall Decoration: Variety of small rattan trinkets you can collect and hang neatly on the wall for an instagramable decoration.
To find Rattan Furniture Innovation Ideas more, please Download and install This app then run from your Smartphone Free. May be useful