• Encourages kids to read aloud by providing audio prompts
• Simple sentences make it easy for early readers to practice reading English
• Challenges kids to unlock personal galleries and games
• Works with background noises even in places like homes, cafe or while driving
Read with Phonzy is a free early literacy educational app. Phonzy is a cute 3D character who is learning to speak. Kids help him by reading sentences aloud! Phonzy uses speech recognition to assess how well kids pronounce words in the sentences to give immediate feedback. Encouraging kids to keep practising to read!
This app is perfect for early readers learning to read English.
New in app mini games are perfect for kids aged 4 - 8 to help practice reading
* Simple, child friendly user interface
* Helps boost confidence in reading and improves conversational skills
* Speech technology assessment is built exclusively for children
* No 3rd party advertising
New mini games: Unlock by clearing a section
* Phonzy’s Funny Voices:
Phonzy’s Funny voices is an engaging mini game that encourages kids to speak aloud. Phonzy will listen to what the kids say, and repeat it back in a funny voice. Kids can control the pitch of Phonzy’s voice to make him squeak like a mouse or RUMBLE like a dinosaur.
* Phonzy’s Funny Faces:
Kids get to take pictures with Phonzy while making funny faces and save it in the gallery!
The focus of the app is to show correct pronunciation. Phonzy can understand the important words in the sentences, but he’s still learning. To help Phonzy recognize full sentences and to improve the educational value, we collect audio recordings to build a better speech technology system. This will improve the service for all users by having more free reading apps with improved educational value.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates MeowTek has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information.
For more detailed information, please go to www.meowtek.com/privacy or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.