Improve reading skills while learning about favorite animals!
Readers will be able to practice reading while learning about eating habits, life spans, interesting animal facts and just what makes each animal so special!
These stories will also build reading confidence while inspiring achievement with audio and visual feedback provided with the multiple choice questions that follow each story.
Written by certified reading teachers and designed to develop and reinforce reading comprehension skills, practicing reading is fun with Second Grade Reading Comprehension Practice.
Reading Comprehension, Animals, Grades 3 and 4 Features:
• 40 illustrated reading passages, each about a different animal, written to appeal to young readers.
• 160 multiple-choice questions that strengthen and build standardized test-taking skills.
• Audio and visual feed back to alert students when they have answered correctly.
• Age-appropriate, interesting stories about animals from around the world.
• Stories and questions are grade appropriate and aligned to national and state standards
• Questions cover all aspects of reading comprehension.
• Unique double-check scoring system! In addition to a cumulative score at the end of each section, individual scores are calculated for each story. This immediate feedback keeps students on track for success.