Written by certified reading teachers and designed to develop and reinforce reading comprehension skills, practicing reading is fun with Reading Comprehension Practice Grades 2 and 3.
Reading Comprehension Practice Grades 2 and 3 Features:
• 40 delightfully illustrated, reading passages that appeal to young readers.
• 160 multiple-choice questions that strengthen and build standardized test-taking skills.
• Age-appropriate fun stories are easy to relate to and make reading more relevant.
• engaging stories that encourage students to read actively.
• Stories and questions are grade appropriate and aligned to national and state standards
• Questions cover all aspects of reading comprehension.
• Unique double-check scoring system! In addition to a cumulative score at the end of each section, individual scores are calculated for each story. This immediate feedback keeps students on track for success.