To speed through tons of fast paced, exciting, Destructive, trials style courses?
In Ready 2 Roll you'll do just that.
Slam, crash, and blast in to Thousands of Crates, Barrels, and Glass to earn stars, and unlock unique New Bonus levels.
Complete levels, in two different modes of Gameplay (Normal Play & Time Trials), to earn trophies, and Unlock cool New Ad Ons.
Race against the clock to earn in game Coins. Then head to one of the shops, and grab yourself some New upgrades, such as Abilities, Skins, and Tails.
Go Head to Head, and Compete in Turn Based Online Multiplayer matches on over 30 exciting levels.
Test your skills, and maybe your sanity on hundreds of challenging jumps, gaps, and obstacles.
Have a Bang, and Blast objects everywhere by slamming in to powerful TnT boxes.
* Fast paced, challenging gameplay
* High quality graphics (With user control over level of quality, and aspect ratio)
* 4 Camera angles, and 2 different Controller layouts (Swipe, or Stick)
* No In App Purchases
* 90 unique single player levels
* 40 multiplayer levels
* 5 bonus levels, with 12 variations (Featuring "ZomBall, TnT Time, MazeBall, and More")
* over 50 exciting unlockable, and purchasable Ad Ons
* 6 unique Zones to play in, Featuring "Scorch, Alpine, Solar, Offshore, Dunes, and Hillside"
* Fun, hours, and hours of Thumb Numbing fun :)
How To Play:
Slide your finger Left or Right to move. (The Default Controller is set to Swipe, this can be changed in the Options menu.)
Tap the "Hop" button to perform a short jump.
Go fast, but knock off as many objects as possible.
Complete the level, to earn a trophy, some coin, and a star or two.
It's that simple :)
Please feel free to Contact us anytime on
@CryoBite on Twitter
We look forward to your Feedback, and Suggestions.
While every CryoBite game is tested on a range of devices both old, and new, we cannot guarantee that every game will work on every device. With that said, our games are mainly designed for use on mid, to high end devices, with high end devices being the preferred method for play. In most cases, if you feel one of our games is running "choppy", or "laggy", changing the quality/resolution to a lower setting will solve the issue. If you have any questions, or need help, please contact us at https://CryoBite.com/boards