• Understand your numbers with our home loan calculator that includes upfront costs and allows you to save your information so you only have to enter it once.
• Discover how your estimated home loan repayments may impact your budget.
• Look up estimated value and sales histories for any property in Australia.
• Use maps to explore properties in different areas, including your current location.
• Set up a property profile to monitor the potential value of your own home.
• Get intelligent suggestions for properties you might like but might not be searching for.
Property search made simple
• Search across Australia's largest set of properties for sale, rent or that have sold previously.
• Save your favourite searches and be notified when matching properties come onto the market.
• Smart notifications let you know when something important happens to one of your favourite properties.
• Quick short cuts to your most recent searches.
• Organise your saved properties your own way. When saving properties, create custom Collections to help make your property search experience easier.
• Use our inspection planner to easily manage upcoming auctions or open-for-inspection times.
• See the closest schools for any given property, backed by Government data (ACARA).
• Add your own notes to properties and sync them across your realestate.com.au account.
Take that next step (without all the stress!)
• Apply for conditional approval for a home loan within the app – the kind you can use to bid at auction with, or make an offer on the spot.
• Easily contact a real estate agent by phone or email.
• One touch rental applications with 1Form.
We'd love your help to make our app even better
We're constantly out to make our app more awesome, so that you can have the best property (house hunting?) experience. If you have any feedback about the app or suggestions for future versions, let us know at email@example.com.
Privacy and Legal
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.