We may have learned the long, impressive history of English Kings and Queens but The Tower of London or Buckingham Palace will not tell the real story today. Harrods, Kensington Gardens and Piccadilly attract millions every year but they can never reveal the reaLondon, past or present.
Do you know:
• Where to find the new Olympic Park and Stadium for the 2012 Games?
• Where Peter Pan found his lost boys?
• Where the last lighthouse still stands by the River Thames?
• Where celebrities and royals hang out at night?
• Where London’s tastiest smoked salmon is served?
• Where Londoners favourite markets, shops, streets and galleries can be found?
Experience the real London, told by professional London Blue Badge Guides.
» Location based multimedia content «
Audio-visual content is played automatically, triggered by your location.
» Download Centre & Offline Mode «
Preload tour content when you have a fast internet connection (3G or WiFi), to run the tours offline. This is especially useful for if there isn’t a fast data connection available, such as 3G or WiFi, or if you want to avoid expensive roaming charges.
» Cache «
All tour content played online, or preloaded, is cached for faster file access and is available offline.
» Sharing «
Share your experiences with your friends, straight from the App, using your Facebook and Twitter account.
» Background Mode (only for devices that support multi-tasking)«
This application is able to trigger stops and play content while in the background.
Please be aware: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.