For downloading videos you should open found videos links in external downloader (for HLS/M3U8 files try to use M3U8 Loader).
Current version supports:
* HTTP Live Streaming (HLS)
* HTML5 Video (MP4, WebM, OGG)
Thus, using ReCaster, you can watch the news, sports broadcasts, movies, TV series, which you can find on the Internet on your phone, tablet, or your TV (using Chromecast).
Planned to add support for processing:
Using ReCaster is quite simple:
1. Open the website with the video. Wait until the page is loaded to perform its analysis.
2. If ReCaster recognizes the type of the video player or intercepts a request to video file - the video will be immediately added to the list of found videos (found videos counter is located in the application toolbar).
3. If you wish to watch video on your phone or tablet - skip this step. If you wish to watch on your TV (using Chromecast) - connect the application to the Chromecast by pressing the button in the toolbar.
4. Open the list of found videos, select the video quality.
5. Done! Enjoy watching!
Solutions for some problems:
Q: Video player exists on the web page, but found videos list is empty.
A: Start the video playback on the page as usual - video request will be intercepted and link to the video will be added to the video list.
Q: Video player not exists, although it should be (for example there is a message about that not installed Adobe Flash player).
A: Try to change the UserAgent in ReCaster settings. Most often websites adapted for popular tablets, or sometimes special for Android phones.
Use feedback form in the application if:
* application doesn't work on your favorite website (no videos found)
* you have any questions or suggestions
* you found any problems in the application
(link to the current page will be sent with the message, for simplifying the analysis of your problem)
* The application doesn't contain links to any resources that contain video. You need to find web pages with a video on the Internet by yourself, for example using the search engines.
* Application just sends the video link to the Chromecast when you run a video playback. Chromecast plays the video by itself. Thus, if a video plays with delays - the problem is either on the website or in the Chromecast access to the Internet.