In order to use ReeLine, it requires you to register for first time use. The registration is free and need your data connection. You can use this app offline after registration.
Record your transaction on the fly
Right after you login you can directly start creating your transaction without the need of creating your inventory in the first place.
Your data is yours
None of your data except account information are saved in our server. All of your data like transaction, status updates, todo list, images, files and others, are saved locally in your device. We label it with "Only me" in every line you make.
Publish your data using SHARE
Share ability is exist for every line that you create. If you use ReeLine in your home or small store, this could be something like invoice to your customer/client.
- Record your transaction right away.
- Create any possible transaction item like goods or services.
- All of your data save locally in your device.
- Summary for all financial category.
- History (details) for all your items.
- REDO a previous transaction or activity.
- Daily's total for all financial category (version 12.1.9+).
- SHARE your transaction or todo list to your clients or friends (version 12.2.0+).
- Write daily TODO list like things to prepare on the site or shopping list. (version 11.4.5+).
- Reminder for items. It can forecast when to get the selected items next time. (version 12.3.0+).
- Write your STATUS.
- Attach all your FILES (version 12.4.0+).
- Save all your IMAGES (version 12.4.0+).
- Internal image VIEWER (version 12.4.0+).
- Import data from other apps (version 12.7.1+).
- Add image to every items. Just tap Image button when you add item to your line (version 12.7.5+).
- Access to your per day summary chart for each category in Progress menu. This new feature is available from the sidebar menu (version 12.8.3+).
- Barcode scanner for all new or existing items (version 12.9.0+).
- Map view to select location (version 13.1.1+).
- Month view to show your monthly summary for each category usage (version 14.0.0+).
- Add payment information on each transaction (version 16.0.0+).
Contact us at:
or email to:
or visit our website: