- Chemical and Physical Sciences
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Life Sciences
- Animal Biology
- Earth Sciences.
Here is what our users say:
“Overall I find this app just terrific - exactly what I need and what I've been missing for ages. Thanks for having developed it and brought it to the users!” - Alexander, University of Kiel, Radiology
“It works really well and I love the feature where you can add keywords to search the journals and narrow down to the most interesting or current topics.” - Somhairle, Pharmaceutical Scientist
“Every scientist and student should have your app”
- Jasmine Marzouk, University of Westminster
Researcher is a free and easy to use app that helps you stay on top of your academic research by allowing you to follow, filter and save papers from all journals relevant to your research.
FIND AND READ ACADEMIC JOURNALS - Select from hundreds of academic journals relevant to your research and follow them to see the latest academic publications.
FILTER BY KEYWORD - Filter by specific keywords to easily find the papers relevant to your research. This saves you from setting up alerts, complicated RSS readers and manually browsing in multiple journal websites.
SYNC WITH MENDELEY - Connect your Mendeley account and you can see your bookmarked papers in a folder on Mendeley.
SAVE AND READ LATER - Bookmark articles and journals and read later on mobile or desktop. Go to www.researcher-app.com to see your saved articles.
At the moment we have added more than 1,200 journals in Physical and Chemical Sciences, Healthcare and Medicine, Earth Sciences, Animal Biology, and Life Sciences, from all major publishers: Elsevier, Wiley, ACS, Springer, Science AAAS, BMJ, Cell, Taylor and Francis, BioMed Central, Biorxiv, PLOS, PNAS, F1000, PubMed, LWW, RSC, Nature, etc.
with journals including:
- Angewandte Chemie,
- The Lancet
- Chemical Science
- Green Chemistry
- ACS Catalysis
- Organic Letters
- The Journal of Organic Chemistry
- Molecules, Catalysis Science & Technology
- Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry
- Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis
- Nucleic Acids Research
- Molecular Cell
- Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Nature Structural & Molecular Biology
- The EMBO Journal
- Cell Host & Microbe
- Proceedings of the Royal Society B
- Nature Protocols
- International Journal of Molecular Sciences
- EGU General Assembly Conference Abstracts
- PLOS Biology
- Global Environmental Change
- The FASEB Journal
- BioMed Research International
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
- Nature Biotechnology
- Bioresource Technology
- Biotechnology Advances
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Trends in Biotechnology
- Biomass and Bioenergy
- Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Biotechnology for Biofuels
- Metabolic Engineering
- Journal of Biotechnology
- Process Biochemistry
- Molecular & Cellular Proteomics
- Journal of Proteome Research
- Journal of Proteomics
- Amino Acids
- Current Opinion in Structural Biology
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Proteins and Proteomics
- Protein Science
- Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
- ACS Chemical Biology
- Nature Chemical Biology
AND MANY MORE.
If you want us to add more journals, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researcher is on a mission to help Ph.D. students, Post-doctoral research fellows, industry researchers, chemists, physicians, clinicians, scholars and academics by providing them with all the latest research in one place.
We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions - please email us on email@example.com or leave a review!