Use the Revolar app to pair your wearable with a compatible iOS or Android™ smartphone through Bluetooth® low energy technology. Then, use the app to select your contacts, and choose which types of alerts they will receive. Want to learn more about how the Revolar wearable can help you stay protected and connected with the people you care about? Check out Revolar.com.
With a Revolar wearable and the Revolar app loaded on your paired smartphone, you can:
- Reach out for help even if your phone is out of reach. The wearable works within Bluetooth range of your paired smartphone.
- Check in with loved ones when you arrive safely at work, home, or elsewhere (1 press).
- Let contacts know you’re uneasy with a Yellow Alert (2 presses).*
- Ask for assistance fast by sending a Red Alert (3+ presses).*
- Share your location. When you send an alert, your live, updating location is sent to your Revolar contacts.**
- Customize your messages. Personalize the communications your contacts will receive when you send a Check-in, Yellow Alert, or Red Alert.
- Excuse yourself if you’re uncomfortable. Choose to receive a pre-recorded phone call anytime you send a Yellow Alert.
- Protect your privacy. You control when and with whom your location is shared.
- Ditch the cords. The wearable runs for up to 1 year on an easy-to-replace battery.
- Feel safer — rain or shine. The wearable can be submerged in 6’ of water for up to 30 mins.
- Avoid monthly fees. Sending alerts to family and friends is free. Text message and data rates may apply.
- Keep it discreet. At less than 2”, the wearable is small enough to hide beneath your clothing or attach to your keychain.
- Enjoy state-of-the-art protection. Unlike other safety devices, Revolar wearables can send alerts even if the app has been force closed (requires our 6.0.5 firmware version).
- Travel with confidence. The wearable works anywhere that the paired smartphone has cell service or WiFi.
*Talk with your Revolar contacts about how you want them to react to Yellow and Red Alerts.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.