* The game revolves around the opening of a set of number reward, each of which contains a different prize.
* The value of all of the cases are known at the start of the game, but the specific location of any prize is unknown.
* The contestant take a case to start the game.
* The case's value is not revealed until the conclusion of the game.
* After picking your reward case, select four of the remaining in 21 case to reveal, one at a time, you will get offer from the banker, who makes an offer to buy the contestant's case for a certain amount,based on the cash amount still in play.
* If you accept the buyout, the game than end, and the content of the his/her case are revealed, Should you refuse the offer, you than must choose three of the remaining cases to eliminate from consideration.
* Another Reward with the Banker is made , and play continues as before.
* The player then answers the titular question, choosing -
"Reward", accepting the offer presented and ending the game.
"No Reward", rejecting the offer and continuing the game.