In addition, the log can easily send it to your PC by your installed e-mail on your phone, which could speed up your RF investigation.
You can check your data on google map by uploading your file into
This App is available from Android OS version 2.3, and correctable information depends on your phone type and OS version, then we can’t support what type of information you can get on your phone.
・What kind of information is displayed on the main page??
- Operator, Network Mode, Mobile/WiFi Antenna, Received Power(RSSI/RSRP), LAC/TAC, Cell-ID/BSID, PSC/PCI, RSRQ, GPS latitude/Longitude
By clicking the “START” button, log recording will start and keep recording until you click the “STOP” button.
The CSV file that has been taken by clicking the “Log” button is also available to check out, and select the “delete” or “mail” button for your selected log files.
- WiFi information : Click WiFi information takes or not
- Max file size (MByte) : Specify max data file size. When a correcting log reaches the size, its recording will stop. Therefore, it is recommended that you should check your device memory size in advance
- Mail address : Specify an e-mail address that you would like to use of sending the log files, and this address is used in your Mail app.
- Max mail file size : Specify an attached log file size. In case that it reaches the limit, additional files will be no longer selected.
- Log file name : Specify a log file name. The log format is “XXXX_YYYYMMDD_HHMMTT”. XXXX will be displayed as the part of your text.
・What kind of information is saved in CSV file?
In addition to the displayed information, the following information will be recorded in your phone connected state.
- Line1: Operator, Manufacturer, ModelName, OSVersion, MCC, MNC
- Line2: Time,Type,ANT(Mobile),ASU,RSSI,RSRP,RSRQ,CQI,SNR(EVDO),Ec/Io(CDMA),Ec/Io(EVDO),ANT(WiFi),RSSI(WiFi),LAC,TAC,CID,PSC,PCI,CI,PROVIDER,GPS(Accuracy),GPS(Latitude),GPS(Longitude),GPS(Height),GPS(Speed),GPS(Azimuth),BSID(CDMA),NID(CDMA),SID(CDMA),Latitude(CDMA),Longitude(CDMA),ConnectState,NeighboringCellInfo
- Line3～: Recorded data for Line2 per 1 second
1. This App runs GPS during a log recording in spite of background, please be cautious your cell phone battery consumption when recording the log for a long period of time.
2. CSV file is saved in com.checkSignal that under local storage.
The directory and CSV files are not removed even though this apllication was deleted.
So remove manually , if they were unnecessary.