You’ve definitely heard a lot about bitcoin, but the future probably belongs to some other cryptocurrency coin (also called altcoins – alternative coins).
Ripple protocol is built upon a distributed open source Internet protocol, consensus ledger and native cryptocurrency called XRP (ripples). Released in 2012, Ripple purpose is to enable “secure, instantly and nearly free global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks.” It supports tokens representing fiat currency (traditional currencies), cryptocurrency, commodity or any other unit of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes.
In our mini-course:
1. Introduction to Ripple
2. The concept of Ripple
3. How ripples came to life?
4. Ripple cryptocurrency XRP
5. Ripple Design features
6. Ripples and Cryptocurrency mining – Creating XRP from scratch
7. Cryptocurrency wallet – How to buy Ripples and how to sell Ripples
8. Blockchain technology
9. Bonus! Insights to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other altcoins
To get the most out of the app, we suggest you’ll use the tools we’ve built for you:
- Set up weekly lesson as soon as you start the course – that will help you finish it successfully.
- In-app notebook, for you to write what you’ve learned, your next steps and more.