Road Travel Assistance that :
1. Redefines highway/cities/road users exploration of a travel destination, and
2. Give highway/cities service providers the opportunity to list on the app and draw more customers to their doorstep.
So while it promises ease and continence to road users, it also provides brand visibility and high recall to the following seven categories of service providers:
1. Restaurant, Fast Food and Dhaba
2. Petrol Pumps
3. Banks and ATMs
4. Chemists, Laboratories and drug stores
5. Hospitals and First Aid Centers
6. Garages / Break Down Service Center
8. Tours & Travels
9. Police Station
With RTA, highway users would not only be able to locate a nearby restaurant, nursing home, ATM, or a garage, they can also check how good or bad their service it, through customer ratings; and in turn leave their feedback for other users.
Additionally, they would be able to receive exclusive discounts and deals from service providers listed on the app.
RTA's instant messaging service can be of tremendous use in the event of an emergency, particularly in sending alerts to the circle of family and friends in the vicinity; calling the nearest ambulance service and informing the closest police outpost (currently under development) of the emergency.
There are many other planned features in the pipeline that we intent to in-build into RTA, as time rolls on.