LET ROCKIT! KEEP TIME!
There are plenty of apps that help you plan for a live event. RockIt! is the app that helps you manage the live event schedule while it is in motion! RockIt! helps you answer these questions:
How much time is left in the set?
What time is the next set supposed to begin?
The first set ran long - how does that change the schedule?
What happened earlier to make the event run late?
Originally designed for live music performances, RockIt! works great for any live event where time is critical and one segment of the event running early or late has consequences for the rest of the event. (weddings, conferences, speaking events, etc.)
- 3 template Events included
- Unlimited bands/sets per Event
- For each band/set: define start/stop time, notes, and configure local notifications
- FREE version allows up to 3 saved Events in current month
- Swipe to Copy or Delete an existing Event
- Main view lets you track elapsed/remaining time for the current set and the time until the next set
- Schedule view shows the planned schedule and any shifts to the schedule
- Optional 10 minute notification before each set begins
- Local notifications on/off
- Local notifications audible / vibrate only
- 12 hour or 24 hour time format
- Sync schedule start to mobile device clock OR run independent of device time
- Auto Advance through performances OR retain manual control
- Unlimited saved Events with monthly subscription (in-app purchase)
We're excited to bring you the initial version of RockIt! Future versions will focus on keeping a full event team in-sync to schedule changes.