The app uses advanced technology to guide users to popular destinations like the lowest, highest, hottest, deepest and oldest parts of the United States. And then there are the ghost towns, living towns, ski resorts, film locations and more! Travelers have the opportunity to plan a trip, either on site or before their visit. The "Things to Do" option allows visitors to review all of the points of interest and add items to a "Want to Do" list. App users can then review their list when they arrive, and check off selected items when finished. Users can also add personal feedback and images to share with others via social media.
· Detailed descriptions, maps, relevant articles, tips and things to do
· Recommendations for best hikes, camping locations, museums, cycling, rock climbing, roadside attractions, hotels and restaurants
· Build and track a personal "to do" list
· See what's nearby
· Hundreds of photos detailing locations
· Search for things to do or find them by categories
· Current weather conditions
· Directory of major upcoming events and festivals
· Read about and see photos of what others have done
· Add personal tips, things to do and photos
TripBucket users enjoy a bucket list-type format for all the must do's and see's all over the world.