With clinical vignette-style questions and detailed explanations, Rubin's Pathology provides a comprehensive review of major concepts in general and systemic pathology. Using the USMLE template, each multiple-choice question presents a clinical case requiring the application of knowledge in a practical setting. Over 200 full-color images link clinical and pathologic findings.
Designed as a stand-alone resource, Q&A Review of Rubin’s Pathology is a vital tool for self-assessment or board prep.
Install the free version today and jumpstart your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes lifetime access to:
• 1,140+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
• 30 available topics:
· Cell Injury
· Repair, Regeneration, and Fibrosis
· Developmental and Genetic Diseases
· Hemodynamic Disorders
· Environmental and Nutritional Pathology
· Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
· Blood Vessels
· The Heart
· The Respiratory System
· The Gastrointestinal Tract
· The Liver and Biliary System
· The Pancreas
· The Kidney
· The Lower Urinary Tract and Male Reproductive System
· The Female Reproductive System
· The Breast
· The Endocrine System
· Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, Metabolic Syndrome
· The Amyloidoses
· The Skin
· The Head and Neck
· Bones, Joints, and Soft Tissues
· Skeletal Muscle
· The Nervous System
· The Eye
With this premium study tool, personalizing your study plan is simple. Flag problematic questions as you go and assess your progress using the detailed analytics. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, Lippincott’s Illustrated Q&A Review of Rubin’s Pathology gives you the knowledge you need to master the USMLE and medical boards and begin your rewarding professional career.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.