APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Counts completed pull-up repetitions using accelerometer
- Access to Level 1 of the scientifically developed training plan
- Voice Coach for constant feedback
- Personal records
- Upload workout activities to Runtastic.com
- Integration with Apple Health
- Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Share your success on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Collect motivating badges for your performance
- Automatic countdown timer for your rest between exercise sets
FEEL THE THRILL
Stats about your completed pull-up repetitions are not only highly motivating, but offer you a great and useful overview of all your sessions. Make use of your personal records to boost your motivation even further and keep setting new PRs for this classic upper body strengthening move. Pull-ups are an ideal move to complement your push-up training.
Your pull-ups are automatically recognized using the accelerometer of your iPhone/iPad.
Practical, interesting, informative: You can upload your fitness data to Runtastic.com, if you want. There you can access all your stats anytime, as well as monitor your success thanks to your personal training log. Remember, you can also share your achievements with your friends on Runtastic.com, in social networks or via email!
Pull-ups mainly target your back, but are a great move to strengthen your arms and core as well. Not many exercises challenge your upper body as intensively as pull-ups. Can’t wait to tone your muscles and watch them grow? Let’s go!
Runtastic Pull-Ups: Pull your fitness to the next level!