Ruqyah Shariah MP3 is an Islamic way to help Combat Black Magic (Sihr), Jinn, Witchcraft, and The Evil Eye. No streaming required. This ruqya App works perfectly Offline in shaa Allah
Ruqyah Shariah MP3 Offline is free offline Islamic apps. Ruqyah Shariah MP3 App is an Islamic way to help Combat Jinn, Black Magic (Sihr), and The Evil Eye. No streaming required. This App works Completely Offline.
Manzil is a collection of Ayats and short Surahs from the Quran that are to be recited as a means of protection. Ruqya from Black Magic, Jinn,Witchcraft, Sihr, Sorcery and the Evil Eye. Al Ruqyah Al Shariah
Ruqyah in Islam is the recitation of Qur'an, seeking of refuge, remembrance and supplications that are used as a means of treating sicknesses and other problems.
Conditions of doing Ruqyah Ash Shar'eeyah:
1. It must be with the speech of Allah, His names and attributes, or the speech of His Messenger (saws)
2. It must be in Arabic, or what is known to be its meaning in other languages.
3. To believe that verily Ruqyah has no benefit by itself, but the cure is from Allah.
4. Not to perform Ruqyah in a state of major impurity (junub) or in a place that is not permissible to perform ibadah i.e. graveyard, bathroom, etc
This Manzil App includes Ruqyah Al Shariah by:
Sheikh Saad Al Ghamidi
Sheikh Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy
and many more to come in the update in shaa Allahu.
Below are the 33 verses of the Quran which eliminate the effects of Magic and become a means of protection from Satan and other Jinn, thieves and harmful beasts and animals. (Shah Wali-ullah (RA): AlQawlul- Jameel)
Maulana Muhammad Talha son of Hazrat Shaykh Maulana Zakariyya (RA) Says: “These are verses of the Quran which are known as “Manzil” in our family and elders of our family used to practise read these assiduously and ensure that all the children learned them in their childhood.
The Manzil comprises the following verses of the Quran arranged accordingly:
Surah Al-Fatihah (chapter 1): Complete seven verses
Surah Al-Bakarah (chapter 2): verses 1 to 5, 163, 255 - 257, and 284 - 286
Surah Al-Imran (chapter 3): verses 18, 26 & 27
Surah Al-A'araf (chapter 7): verses 54 - 56
Surah Al-Israa (chapter 17): verses 110 and 111
Surah Al-Muminoon (chapter 23): verses 115 to 118
Surah Al-Saaffaat (chapter 37): verses 1 to 11
Surah Al-Rehman (chapter 55): verses 33 to 40
Surah Al-Hashr (chapter 59): verses 21 to 24
Surah Al-Jinn (chapter 72): verses 1 to 4
Surah Al-Kaafiroon (chapter 109): verses 1 to 6
Surah Al-Ikhlas (chapter 112): verses 1 to 4
Surah Al-Falaq (chapter 113): verses 1 to 5
Surah Al-Naas (chapter 114): verses 1 to 6
The above entire manzil is prescribed to be read one or three times in one sitting. This may be performed once or twice a day, in the latter case once in the morning and once in the evening.
This App is Completely FREE so Share with friends, family and love ones. If you like the Ruqyah Shariah MP3 App, please consider leaving a positive review and/or rating for it in the store. This would be a huge contribution from you.
1. All of content in this application is not our trademark.
2. We only get the content from search engine and website.
3. If you are the owner of original content and do not want to appear in the app let us know via email the developer. we will remove content from our application