- MIC input is very low on some devices & big patterns are not rendered easily. MIC boost feature has been added to handle such devices.
- This is not a music visualiser because it is made for lower frequency range.
Types of paths on which waveform is plot:
- Linear (regular MIC waveform plot)
- Spiral plot (Spirograph)
- User created complex custom path.
- Fun with shapes & colors..
- Path mode. Write alphabets and give them random shape & color morphs. Make other freestyle sketch outlines and make them dance by voice.
- Path mode. If you want to see how waveform will be rendered on a sine wave instead of linear draw a sine wave in path mode and test output. Many complex paths can be made.
- It can also be used as a way to test and compare between voice and delivery of sound. For musicians testing voice by looking at design. How consistent is your lungs!. Deliver resonance and try to keep a waveform as still as possible.
- Bharatvasi can also call it Simple Rangoli Maker. Make Small Rangoli like fractals using MIC & sound. This can also help get good colors, template designs etc all created with minimum effort.
- Artists can make textures, complex color blobs, point sprites quickly.
- A room with big screens responding to voices, resonance :).
- Also acts as different type of particle effect generator.
- Use a long pipe to sound. It works great!. Try to test some ringtones they give nice formations :).
- Use resonating objects.
- Make YouTube background animation for your videos. Similar background like popular chakra videos, music video background etc.
- Helpful in meditation, doing Tratak (gaze) center, or some small points. Gaze or follow a point in smaller point mode using generator. Natural order builds/repairs natural order.
- Choose between point & line draw. Line draw is more dense and makes more color effects. Point makes more clear geometry which can be used for further processing.
- To get flower like images enable "Draw Lines". Use bigger point size.
- Draw Lines + bigger point size give nice colors and designs.
- Draw points + normal point size gives good patters / geometry.
- If image is very bright use alpha control to reduce it. Opposite is low brightness.
TODO, Future versions:
- More textures, draw mode shapes.