• Extensive commute routes, including jeepney, bus and train routes sourced from the DOTC (Department of Transportation and Communication)
• Step-by-step transit directions which are helpful while on-the-go.
• Easy comparison of routes on duration, number of jeepney/bus/UV/ferry/train rides and stops, and cost.
• Save money and time by taking more efficient routes from Sakay.ph
• Traincheck predicts MRT congestion, and tells you when the trains will be crowded (or not).
• NEW: Uber rides are now available as a direct transport option
• New Feature: Mode Preferences. Now you can select which modes you'd like the route search to prioritize when planning your trips.
Sakay.ph is a free app developed as a public service for the commuters of Metro Manila, straight from the labs at By Implication. To learn more about us, visit http://byimplication.com and http://sakay.ph.
Stay up to date with updates by following or liking us: