airways can easily and comprehensively be monitored. SaniQ Asthma allows you to
clearly document and track these measurements in an advanced asthma diary. It is the only free
app that integrates directly with supported devices via Bluetooth. It is also a medical device developed and registered in Germany.
* Record measurements via Bluetooth
* Analysis of Peak Flow and FEV1
* Individual pollen dispersal in supported countries
* Measurement zones based on empirical findings
* Displays measurements in graphical and list views
* Export measurements via email for further assessment by medical professionals
* NEW: Telemedicine mode enables a direct data exchange with your treating practice
What are the benefits of an asthma diary?
* You can see the signs of worsening in your condition before they make a significant impact on your everyday life.
* Doctors will be able to provide you with a sound data analysis for better and more targeted treatment planning.
* You can connect your complaints to your everyday life (day / night, work, vacation) and can react to it.
* You will receive information on the efficacy of new or discontinued medications.
Compatible Bluetooth measurement devices
* MIR Smart One
* Vitalograph Lung Monitor
* (any non-bluetooth device)
The app is compliant with the Medical Device Directive (Council Directive 93/42/EEC) by the European Union (class 1). It is registered as DE/CA71/21a/07/2.3/2017/0043. We point out the fact that using SaniQ Asthma does not substitute a visit to the doctor.
If you have any comments or tips on how to improve the app, just send us an email. The SaniQ team is looking forward to hearing from you.
We wish you a lot of fun and good health with SaniQ!