• Printable, tangible blocks equipped with QR codes allowing programs to be scanned with the CodeSnaps app
• A digital coding space for further manipulating programs after scanning or starting a program from scratch
• A variety of coding blocks including advanced concepts such as loops.
• Support for Sphero robots including Sphero, Ollie, and SPRK+
• Cloud storage so students can access their programs anytime, anywhere
• Teacher resources and lesson guides.
Please visit sascurriculumpathways.com/codesnaps to view alignments to your state standards.
Your feedback will help shape the next release of SAS® CodeSnaps. Please send questions or comments to email@example.com.
To learn more about CodeSnaps and SAS Curriculum Pathways please visit sascurriculumpathways.com.
Your use of this Application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® CodeSnaps, linked above. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the Application.