Satellite Director is a tool for you hlep know all things about satellite to find satellite TV satellites and alignment use your flat viewfinder point of view, the reality of the camera plus DishPointer to see and target the satellites finder flat in the sky
This application contains a set of instructions that will help you install on all satellites around the world and we hope that this application satellite location will help you and get your admiration
I will give you azimuth, and a list of satellite channels. The result is displayed as long as the data and maps Google digital graphics. And also built in the appropriate satellite. Also for augmented reality use Where is the show on the satellite view.
The Satellite Administrator Tool is an application for guiding satellite dishes based on two points, the first navigation of the device and the second position of the satellite, especially for outdoor enthusiasts.
finding a satellite TV or an antenna, in azimuth, can be quite difficult. Before you can find it with a compass, the magnetic variation, the azimuth of the compass and the azimuth of the satellite.
Satellite Director reflects all that.
Setting up your satellite dish requires a lot of calculation and skill, to discover where the satellite is to ensure that the set-up will free you from any clogging Satellite dish pointer helps you find and point your dish with a minimum of hassle .
Satellite dish pointer comes with a customizable user list of over 230 geostationary satellites and has a very simple and intuitive screen to guide you to where the satellite is in the sky.
Dish satellite dish is an application to guide the satellite dishes based on two points, the first navigation of the aircraft and the second position of the satellite, especially for outdoor enthusiasts.
Satellite Director: SatFinder Sensor (Satellite Finder) is a tool to help the satellite dish. I will give you the azimuth and a list of satellite channels. The result is displayed as long as data and maps Google digital graphics. And also built in the appropriate satellite. Also for the use of augmented reality Where is the show on the satellite view.
- Observe all satellites in augmented reality, with unparalleled fluidity and precision
- Functional worldwide, with any satellite
- View information about the selected satellite, such as its azimuth angles and the elevation of your location, which will make it easier to install your antenna
- List of more than 180 television satellites
- Adding a manual position in case the GPS is defective
- Ability to add satellites
all you have to do is switch to "display" mode, point your Android device to the sky and see all available satellites from your position. Satellite Finder is a tool that will help you configure the dish. It will give you the azimuth, altitude and LNB tilt for your position (GPS) and chosen from the list. The result is displayed as digital and graphical data on google maps. He has also built a compass that will help you find the appropriate satellite azimuth. He can also use augmented reality to show where is the satellite on the camera view
How to use this app:
* First, you need to turn on GPS and Internet on your phone. Remember that in most cases it is impossible to receive a GPS signal inside buildings.
* If the satellite director's app found your location, you must find the icon with a large glass and touch it. On the list, you will find all satellites whose elevation angle is greater than zero degrees. Remember: the separate name does not affect the calculation of angles. The position of the satellite is important.
* Azimuth, elevation and tilt angle are calculated for your location and the chosen satellite. The green line represents the azimuth of your phone. So, if the compass, the green and red indicators are located
Dish Installation / Alignment