Our advice for your first opening is to go to Menu ==> Read Me.
We are working on our english documentation translation, for the moment it is available only in french, if you have any question you can we will be happy to quickly give you an answer. Just click on "Send a message to developper" below or follow this link https://www.facebook.com/ScienceEditor )
To date, with Science Editor, you can:
- Write your scientific content
- Colore and inserte media ( voice recording, image or a Youtube embedable video,(Why not ? :-D) )
- Make your device read your content ( In English or In French, Are you thinking about your History courses ? :-D )
- Create images of your document. This is the way to make lighter versions of your heavy images
- save your documents by creating packages or modules that you can either share with your friends or close with a password, in any case you can sign your masterpieces, and specify to some extent if you wish whether modifiable or not, reusable or not by other users.
And to all that doesn't require an internet conection.
Science Editor, write the solution. Your Solution.