o Scooter Flight is a medium paced action game with a goal to reach the chest. To do that, you will need to use your resources wisely. But it is not only about drawing the path. You also have to ride the path with your scooter* until you reach the chest. Game also offers a shop where you can purchase accessories, colors and select different scooters.
o For the best scootering** experience we have implemented leader boards in which you can compare your high scores and best times from each level with your friends and Overlap Studio staff members. Therefore we strongly encourage you to sign in using your Facebook profile. What fun would it be without any competition?..
- Various challenging and fun levels;
- Shop for character customization;
- Hilarious ragdoll physics***;
- Leader board for each level with your friends;
- Satisfying sound effects;
- Google Play leader boards and achievements;
- Facebook log in features;
- Multiple scooters;
- Fun scooter driving;
- No internet connection required;
HOW TO PLAY SCOOTER FLIGHT?
1. Sign in using your Google Play or Facebook account (please read the information below).
2. Press *play* (THE BIG BUTTON IN MIDDLE).
3. Start completing levels one by one.
4. Beat your friends performance.
5. Buy everything there is to buy from the shop.
6. Come back here and leave a review about the game, PLEASE.
If you do not want Overlap Studio to collect information from your social media accounts OR you are under 13 years old and do not have parent's permission to sign in using your social media accounts - do not sign in.
Scooter* - human-powered land vehicle with a handlebar, deck and wheels that is propelled by a rider pushing off the ground. The most common scooters today are made of aluminum, titanium and steel. Some kick scooters that are made for younger children have 3 or 4 wheels and are made of plastic or do not fold.
Scootering** - extreme sport which involves using stunt scooters to perform freestyle tricks, in a manner similar to a mix of BMXing and skateboarding.
Ragdoll physics*** - type of physics engine procedural animation which is often used as a replacement for traditional static death animations in video games and animated films.
OVERLAP STUDIO SOCIAL MEDIA
Overlap Studio website - https://overlapstudio.org
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/overlap_studio/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/OverlapStudio
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/OverlapStudioOfficial/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26cM0oiZxaAjkDHLeT-tmQ