• Just "capture/take a shot of" the Scrabble® game board with your smartphone or tablet. SCORABBLE does the math for you.
• Alternatively, type your words manually using the keyboard directly onto the board. As simple as it sounds!
• Check words against the official Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2015) dictionary and solve all those arguments when playing.
• Have a time limit for a faster game, including automatic tournament-style chess clock.
• Have complete history of the game including the board state after each turn and simple statistics.
• Supports 31 languages. Dictionaries are available for some of them.
• Fully functional offline and no ads.
Free version of the application is fully usable for a two player game. More players and some functions are available after an in-app purchase.
Application supports playing with official game sets and according to official rules. Not all designs are supported (the board must have clear lines between cells). Blanks are only detected if they have distinct color from the board background and have no symbol on them. Worn out or dirty tiles, tiles laid too much askew and other factors can decrease recognition accuracy.
If you have troubles or remarks, want to help us with translation to your language or just want to say how you like it, please let us know to firstname.lastname@example.org or rate the app here. We'd be glad if you provide us information on free-to-distribute dictionaries for various languages or if you provide contact to the authors to negotiate distribution.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro. KIOS is not affiliated to any of them and this application is not endorsed by them.
Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2015) © Harpercollins Publishers 2015, distributed with permission. Other dictionaries have a permissive license or are distributed with a consent of their authors.