It's extremely easy to use (it looks exactly like the score sheet you'll find in any board game), and it packs a lot of features. This is a score tracker that's actually fun to use and really flexible. It comes with predefined score sheets for popular games but you have full control to build your own.
* Beautiful material design
* Seamless integration with BoardGameGeek (BGG).
* Stats for all games and players
* Calendar view for your activity
* Support for games where biggest score wins, smallest wins, co-ops, social deduction an more
* Predefined templates for over 10.000 games, with the ability to view and vote those created by other users of the app
* Automatically determine the winner, or set it yourself..
* Sort players into groups for easy plays configuration
* Manage extra information like location, comments and notes individual for each play participant
* Rules section for those details that you always forget
* Timers and countdown functions
* Scoring table size customizable for every screen.
Working queue and future improvements:
The app has over 3 years of development. You can check it's history and preview new features here: