• Translate – write text to translate words, phrases and sentences with high accuracy
• Camera mode – take photo, select region of text from image captured by camera, click translate to show translated text
• Gallery translate – select image from gallery, select region of text from gallery image, click translate to show translated text
• Voice recognition – input text by recording your voice, quick and easy recognize to translate to Arabic or Sinhala
• Audio output, Speak Feature - text-to-speech, listen Scots Gaelic or other language if supported, help to pronounce Scots Gaelic, other language words
• Copy and Paste - copy text from clipboard, paste it to translate
• Favorite, History - save and show your translations in favorite or history list, instant search translations
• Clear - possibility clear entire text with a single click
• Resize the text font
• Interface - nice graphics and user-friendly interface
• Share your translations directly with friends through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SMS, Email, Messenger...
Scottish Gaelic or Scots Gaelic, sometimes also referred to simply as Gaelic (Gàidhlig [ˈkaːlikʲ] (About this sound listen)) or the Gaelic, is a Celtic language native to Scotland. A member of the Goidelic branch of the Celtic languages, Scottish Gaelic, like Modern Irish and Manx, developed out of Middle Irish. Most of modern Scotland was once Gaelic-speaking, as evidenced especially by Gaelic-language placenames.
Translations between Scots Gaelic and the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.
Scots Gaelic translator may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• External storage for reading photo to translate