• Intuitive and easy to use user interface
• Add, edit, and delete group member's information extremely fast
• Batch and individual update of account balances
• Filter account list by active, non-active or all members
• Exclude individual from list or Reports
• Generate and share accounts Balances Report
• View and share Transaction History
• Dial a group member's phone number from within the app
• Find individual account fast with Voice Search
• Share link to an account balance ( Recipients view read-only information online )
• Safely login with Facebook or Google account ( Required )
• Safely synchronized your data on our secure server
• Data is backup on secured redundant servers
• View accounts balances Offline
• Manage up to 100 members accounts
• Add name of fundraiser in note field
• FREE 30-day trial
• manage up to 5 members free
• Manage accounts online (Web Browser)
• Manage more than a 100 members accounts
Reason for this app:
I am an Assistant Scoutmaster of Boy Scout Troop 369 in North Florida Council. Our Troop needed an easy way to track funds that were raised at our fundraisers. After trying other complicated and expensive applications, we decided to create our own app to help with one of the most frustrating task of a scout group administrator.
This app was developed for Boy Scouts, but it can be used by any group that need a way to track money that was raised by individuals of a group. Additionally, this app is designed for use by an administrator, but using the same user login allows more than one administrator to manage the group accounts.
NOTE - This app does NOT allow you to add funds such as charging a credit card…. only tracks existing funds.