Use Screen Cast to demonstrate a presentation, show new concepts or features, display videos and pictures, and much more.
Allows multiple connections from different devices to connect and view simultaneously. An optional password can be required for connections, which can be changed from the App settings.
Screen Cast provides 2 connection types such as 'Wi-Fi network' and 'Mobile hotspot'.
It works with any desktop or mobile browser which supports MJPEG such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera Mini, Dolphin and Internet Explorer 11.
Screen Cast and My Screen Recorder are a perfect combination when you need to create video demo of mobile app. My Screen Recorder is a screen capturing tool that enables you to easily record your PC screen along with your microphone audio. This tool is designed for creating presentation and demo.
You need to install My Screen Recorder on your PC. You can download it from http://www.deskshare.com/screen-recorder.aspx.
Watch the video tutorial to see how easy it is to view your mobile screen on browser:
Key Features :-
• Choose Wi-Fi or Mobile hotspot for connection. You can easily switch from Wi-Fi network to mobile hotspot. No USB cable is required for connection.
• Multiple devices can connect and view screen simultaneously.
• Record your mobile screen along with PC using My Screen Recorder.
• Option to set password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing.
• Application automatically minimizes when a connection is established.
• Application lets you control how and when your phone’s screen should stay on. It helps to prevent mobile from going into sleep mode while broadcasting is in progress.
• It supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese and Dutch.
If you need help with Screen Cast, please refer to our support forum:
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx