The scriptFILTER™ app for iPhone and iPad will analyze a movie or TV script, organizing and presenting valuable significance data about characters, scenes, concepts, and much more.
This unique filmmaking tool will change the way you read, budget, plan, and edit. Writers, producers, directors, actors, picture editors, agents, and artists in every discipline of production and post-production will benefit from the scriptFILTER’s™ ability to give “at a glance” access to the very DNA of a script.
· Collects and organizes valuable data about characters and scenes.
· Calculates the statistical significance of characters, scenes, and sentences in terms of their relationship to the main storyline of the script.
· Highlight all lines of an individual character with one button-push.
· The Sex & Violence Profile will easily help you determine whether the script is rated "G" or "R" and why.
· Automatically summarizes your script to any desired length for fast reading. Quickly refresh your understanding of a script that you read last week (ten scripts ago).
· Suggests areas of the script that are statistically less significant to the main story line, so at a glance you see which scenes are ripe for pruning. (Statistically, not creatively. The scriptFILTER™ can't measure "funny", "emotional", or "character development", that's up to you.) The app is not judgmental, just mathematically brutal. Think of it as a tool, like a clock or a speedometer:)
· Easily save and email screen shots and csv files of the various profile screens.
…and much more...
Disclaimer: This app is designed to work with scripts generated by scriptwriting software. Some older scripts may not work properly in this app without text recognition preparation and some formatting revisions.