We made it our mission to provide the best security among communication apps for mass usage.
An ElGamal Elliptic Curve Cryptographic algorithm with 256-bits key provides high level of security that meets modern standards and requirements and protects your confidential information.
SafeUM is the best solution for private and business secure communication.
Why Switch to SafeUM?
The secure messenger's features:
- encrypted group chats
- registration without a SIM card, using only login and password
- registration with SIM card for convenient usage of your contact list
- usage of 3 accounts simultaneously on one device
- chat history can be disabled on both sides simultaneously
- displayed messages number limitation
- account access control
- account authorization history
- free encrypted audio- and video- calls inside SafeUM network
- 24/7 technical support
- local data is not stored on your device. You can always securely access your data. Never lose your data again
- “enhanced encryption” mode
- verification of your interlocutor’s encryption keys with QR-code
- three levels of account access with three PIN-codes
- your personal information is not available when in public networks (e.g. Wi-Fi)
- security alerts of account hacking attempts
- dynamic secret key generation for each message
- additional protection: digital signature ensures the integrity of the transmitted data as well as the authenticity of the interlocutor
SafeUM heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
Be sure to check our website for a list of SafeUM apps for different platforms: https://SafeUM.com/
SafeUM - the most secure messenger for Android - in Social Networks:
Facebook page "Multimedia secure messenger: https://www.facebook.com/safeum.en"
Google+: "Multimedia secure messenger: https://plus.google.com/+SafeUM/"
LinkedIn: "Multimedia secure messenger: https://www.linkedin.com/company/safeum"
Twitter: "Secure Messenger: https://twitter.com/SafeUM"
"The best secure messenger Support 2015" Email: tech@SafeUM.com
24/7 online tech support: "SafeUM Support" in the App